Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Cold Weather

I like cold. Because no insects. I don't like incect. In cold weather, we can watch snow. Snow is beautiful. Especially "Sapporo snow festival" is very very beautiful. So, I like cold weather. But cold weather makes me stay home and don't go bed outside. I think hot weather makes me be active, cold weather makes me be passive. Weather changes my character. After all, I like cold and hot weather.




8 comments:

  1. I want to go to Sapporo snow festival.
    The snow castle is very beautiful.
    I was impressed by the photograph.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was impressed too!
      I hope to watch snow festival in next year.

      Delete
  2. This picture is very beautiful !
    I want to go to this festival.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wanted to go but I had no time. Next year I want to go.

      Delete
  3. I also insect because it is hate, such as winter you can comfortably spend

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't understand you say but I am good for winter.

      Delete
  4. very beautifull!!!!!
    I hate insect too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hate insect so I like winter. But I think winter is very very cold, I hope hot a little.

      Delete